Showcard by Dupree Bostic

Friday Night

On Friday, Rowan Haug and I launched the One-Night Only series with a two-person show of recent explorations. The turn-out was great! I am so excited for students to begin collaborating and exhibiting their work next semester. It is my hope that they will develop their gallery management skills, co-curate across concentrations, and see their work with fresh eyes.

Tomorrow I will document the work, but for now I want to share images of the reception and the excellent space.  The gallery space is the brainchild of Critz and Patrick. It occupies one side of the metal shop, so you can be in a gallery environment without losing sight of the labor of art.












L'art:


L'Interactive art:


Les artistes:


The night sky lit by the football stadium
in anticipation of the MSU-Alabama game
(it did not go well):


My only regret of the evening was not making it to the Art Walk at 929!